Wandering Goat

Travel stuff by Miguel A. Villarreal

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY

Thursday, December 08, 2005

more Thai pictures

more thailand pix:



monkeying around at Wat Phra Si in Chiang Mai




me and Al at Doi Inthanon, thailand's highest peak



Karen villagers doing what they do best: weave weave and weave


Jack Carles, pere of alex, and man of the people as this Hmong boy obviously feels.



Audtachai kicking some stuff



I'm pretty sure Yodsaenklai's leg has more muscle than my whole body. I don't know who I feel more sorry for, the pad or poor Mitt, who has to hold it.



"sugar" Kaew, another fairtex prodigy.





Audtachai in action again, you don't want to get hit with one of those elbows.

Videos to come......stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home