Wandering Goat

Travel stuff by Miguel A. Villarreal

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY

Monday, August 04, 2008

back sort of

so yeah I wrote this two days ago then realized that I was e-mailing the post to the wrong address so it got returned, it's two days later now so obviously we aren't real time.  The grand experiment fails.  Out of practice though man, that's what happens
 
Ok I hope this works.  This is my first post via handheld ever- so I'm writing in real time from a smelly bus between the gleaming ultramodern Kuala Lumpur Int  Apt and the rundown old airport where one catches the cheap local flights.  The only notable thing thus far was the incredible nordic stoicism of the two older Swedes sitting next to me, who did the whole 12 plus hours of the Stockholm to KL leg without getting up ONCE.  They literally just sat there like runes.  I was flabbergasted frankly, I am not one to lightly bestow the gast of flabber. In Sweden I understand the same feeling is referred to as "flabbjerkastjenorg"

Just noting as we pull in that Malaysia is one of the few places where you'll see a policelady with a headscarf and a submachine gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home